Frequently Asked Questions
Competition Rules and Regulations
These can be consulted on the rules and regulations page: click here
Monday, February 7, 2022 > Registration opening date
===> Online registration
Until Friday, April 8, 2022 > Online registration
Until Friday, April 15, 2022 > Samples reception
===> Registration by post
Until Friday, April 8, 2022 > Registration + samples reception
===> Key dates
Monday, 9 May 2022 > Concours International des Vins Biologiques et en conversion (Amphore)
Results will be published on the website after the competition.
What must the wine analysis report contain?
an analysis report per wine (level of alcohol, glucose + fructose sugars, total and volatile acidity, SO2, excess pressure from carbon dioxide for sparkling).
Which wines are allowed to compete?
All vintages are allowed in the competition.
How many products can be presented?
You are not limited in the number of products you can present. Wine merchants must have a mandate for the presentation of wines they do not own.
How many samples need to be sent?
3 labelled bottles per wine must be sent to the address indicated on the form. The wines must have a label and a cap.
What should we write on the package for Customs?
The shipping and customs fees must be paid by the sender.
1. Choose "incoterm": DDP Delivered Duty Paid.
2. Specify in all your documents: "Value in customs 0.5 euros per product. Samples for tasting purposes only, no commercial value."
3. Add on all your documents our EORI number: FR 342 055 837 000 62. N° VAT Concours International des Vins Biologiques et en conversion (Amphore): FR61342055837
4. CAUTION : Make sure that the total shipment value remains below 20 € (20 $). If not, you will pay additional customs fees.
5. Some transporters, such as DHL and FedEx for example, add additional customs fees. Ask your transporter for information.